Register for interview
full stack development- post graduate program
Full Stack Development- Post Graduate Program
With a syllabus crafted by highly qualified industry experts our Post Graduate Certificate Program in Full Stack Development, will enable you to build an end-to-end application, test and deploy code, store data using MongoDB, And equip you with conceptual knowledge,…
- Please Login.. 400
- 10 Student's Enrolled
- Best Selling
01 August 2019
7 Months/ 350 Hours (12 Hours Per week)
Gate No. 1, Baner Road,
Aundh, Pune 411 007
Training 5 or more people?
Get your team access to APG Learning top 200+ courses anytime, anywhere.
Try APG Learning for Business
With a syllabus crafted by highly qualified industry experts our Post Graduate Certificate Program in Full Stack Development, will enable you to build an end-to-end application, test and deploy code, store data using MongoDB, And equip you with conceptual knowledge, give you hands-on experience and ensure you start a successful career in the industry.
The Hybrid full stack Program is a comprehensive, 350- hour deep-dive into full-stack development which will enable you to get maximum relevant industry exposure and is geared to get you job-ready for careers in the front end, backend, and database Management as well.
Key Highlights of Program
- 350 hours of Applied Learning
- Industry Endorsed Curriculum
- Career Mentorship
- Interaction with Industry Experts
- Cohort Based learning Model
- Internship Opportunities Available with industry partner Foxberry Technologies Pvt Ltd.
- The internship will provide handson experience to candidates of working on projects undertaken by Foxberry Technologies Pvt.Ltd
- Interest Free Finance Options Available
Industry Partner :
Module 1 : Front End Development
|1||Basics of Web application||Softwares and Types
Need of various platforms : Mobile, Web, APIs
Programming languages used
Client Side Scripting
Server Side Scripting
Databases : SQL and NoSQL
Various frameworks for looks and feels
Cross browser testing*
Cross site scripting (Xss)*
Progressive Web App
Module 2: Back End Development
|4||Server Side Scripting : One||Node JS
Blocking and Non blocking IO
Introduction to microservices
|5||Server Side Scripting : Two||Java Introduction
Basics of OOP
Java syntax and Programming basics
Inheritance & polymorphism
IO $ Seriaization
|6||Server Side Framework||Introduction to Spring
IoC using DI
Setter Injection,Constructor Injection
Annotation based Confirguration
Module 3 : Database
|7||Databases : SQL||Introduction : MySQL 8
Statements : DDL, DML, DCL
Built in funtions and Operations
|8||Databases : NoSQL||Introduction: MongoDB
SQL vs NoSQL
OOP Using Java
Web Programming Using Java
Module 4 Devops
Module 5 App development
- 350 hours of Hybrid Immersive Learning with 20 hours of complimentary sessions on Work-Life Balance.
- Curriculum Curated by Highly qualified industry Expert and delivered by Field-Proven Instructor.
- Internship Opportunities are available to top performers.
- Interest-Free Finance Options Available.
- Capstone Project
- Mr. Atul Phad
- BE (Computer) with 11 + years of work experience
- Amazon Web Service Solution Architect
- Microsoft Technology Associate-SQL
- Java Frameworks( Spring/SpringBoot/ Hibernate ) Specialist
- Expert in Angular js, React, Node js etc
Who Should Attend
2019-20 B.tech pass outs and IT fresher’s, working professionals.
- I3 or Above processor
- 8GB RAM
- 500 GB Hard Drive
Tools You will Learn:
For any queries regarding admissions for the Full stack development program , or to establish industry or academia relationships, or additional assistance, reach out at email@example.com or +91 9130070132
Certificate Course in Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning (Beginner to Advance)
Course Provider - APG Learning
03 Apr 2021